At Antioch, our mission is to be a church that is finding the lost and equipping the found. We are a community of believers that are dedicated to sharing the life and love of Christ with all people. We are a Christ centered church that is deeply passionate about the Word of God, celebrating our life and freedom in Christ through worship, experiencing God in prayer, caring for each other in life changing community, and living out what it means to love the world around us.
Our Weekend Worship Experience:
Every Sunday morning at 9 or 11 o'clock you can join us as we experience Jesus together through live, dynamic worship, lead by our worship team. You'll hear powerful, biblically based preaching that connects the truths of God's Word with your everyday life, as Pastor Brian encourages you to draw near to God. And you'll experience God as you connect with Him in prayer.
Connecting Through the Week:
At Antioch, there are many ways for your family to connect with God all throughout the week along with us! All throughout the week our small group ministry offers many chances for you to connect with other people to learn, be encouraged, and experience God.
On Monday nights, our thriving youth ministry creates a space that allows teenagers to be themselves and loves them for who they are, all while teaching them biblical truths and helping them learn what it means to love Jesus in an extremely fun, slightly crazy, safe, comfortable atmosphere. If you're in grades 7-12, then Monday night's Vindicated Youth Group is the place to be Monday Nights from 7:00 - 8:30!
Wednesday nights, our Kidzone ministry reaches over a hundred kids every year with their fun and inviting kid's club ministry to kids from preschool to 6th grade! We sing, we play games, and we learn all about God's love in a way that will keep your kids coming back week after week! They'll love it! Kidzone is every Wednesday from 6:30 - 8:00
Statement of Faith:
1) There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2)Jesus Christ is the true God and the true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of Majesty on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish His kingdom, righteousness and peace.
3) The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
4) The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God and are a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
5) Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God: he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The portion of the unrepentant and unbelieving is existence forever in conscious torment; and that of the believer, in everlasting joy and bliss.
6) Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
7) It is the will of God that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service. This is both a crisis and a progressive experience wrought in the life of the believer subsequent to conversion.
8) Provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing with oil are taught in the Scriptures and are privileges for the Church in this present age.
9) The Church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the Body, the Church, which has been commissioned by Him to go into all the world as a witness, preaching the gospel to all nations. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the gospel, and observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
10) There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life; for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment.
11) The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent and will be personal, visible, and premillennial. This is the believer’s blessed hope and is a vital truth which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.
Directions to the Church:
From the city of Logan:
Follow Chieftain drive out of town passing Kroger. In about 3 miles, after you see the sign for Enterprise and cross over the Hocking River, Antioch Road will be on your left. Make a left onto Antioch Road and follow the road straight back until it dead ends. The church will be on your right!
From Route 33:
If driving East toward Athens- From the exit ramp, make a left onto Chieftain Drive. In about 1 mile, Antioch Road will be on your right. Take a right onto Antioch and follow the road straight back until it dead ends. The church will be on your right!
If driving West towards Lancaster- From the exit ramp, make a right onto Chieftain Drive. In about 1 mile, Antioch Road will be on your right. Take a right onto Antioch and follow the road straight back until it dead ends. The church will be on your right!