Assistant Pastor with Youth Focus
Antioch Alliance Church is a growing church of around 230 people, ministering to families and people of all ages with 2 contemporary services focused to this generation and ministering to everyone. We are focused on seeing our community come to know the love of Jesus and hear his gospel, as well as helping our church family become His dedicated followers, as we seek to become more like the church in Acts.
We’re looking to fill a full time positition for an Assistant Pastor who will assist the Lead Pastor in running the day to day administration of the church as well as overseeing the ministry to the youth.
• Be (or becoming) fully qualified as required by the Christian & Missionary Alliance [C&MA] denomination.
• Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in ministry.
• Evidence of the character qualities for church leaders as described in I Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
• A love for people of all ages and a clear sense of calling to vocational pastoral ministry.
• An absence of addictive practices in everyday life.
• Willingness to submit to the constituted authority of the C&MA.
• Have direct oversight of ministries to students grades 7-12, including volunteer adult youth leaders.
• Have direct oversight of day to day administration and operations of the church.
• Identify, recruit, and develop future leaders in the church
Antioch Alliance Church is located in the heart of the Hocking Hills in Logan, Ohio. It is a small, mostly blue-collar town full of friendly people. Our area is a large tourist area due to the many parks, caves, hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities.
Applicants interested in this position may send a cover letter, references, and a resumé to email@example.com. Resumés and other accompanying documents need to be received prior to September 17th, at which time they will be reviewed by the search committee and potential candidates selected.